Increasing of the volume of power transmitted within the “joint operation” grid in 2013
Share of the loss of electrical energy from supply to the grid in 2013
The growth in revenue from power transmission in 2013
Reducing the loss of electrical energy in 2013
IDGC of Centre is a supplier of last resort
In 2013, a number of branches of IDGC of Centre started fulfilling the functions of the suppliers of last resort.
In 2013, the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation assigned the status of a supplier of last resort to IDGC of Centre in five territorial entities of the Russian Federation, i.e. in the Bryansk, Kursk, Orel, Tver and Smolensk Regions. This resolution was implemented after revoking the wholesaler status of several power supplying companies that used to operate in the aforementioned regions.
|02`2013||Bryansk, Kursk, Orel Regions|
In order to fulfill this task, we have taken a whole complex of measures to accept the functions of a supplier of last resort:
- We hired all personnel of the previous suppliers of last resort to work for IDGC of Centre retaining all their job duties, salary and social benefits. All workplaces were fitted with the tools and equipment in compliance with the labor law regulations.
- We signed all necessary contracts and carried out all routine work to ensure access to the trading system of the wholesale electricity market and purchase electrical energy for the consumers in full amount. Payment for the electric power supplied from the wholesale market is effected within the timeframes stipulated by the agreement on joining the trading system of the wholesale market.
- Contractual campaigns aimed at transferring consumers to the services of IDGC of Centre and signing power supply (sale and purchase) contracts with them were carried out in the shortest time.
- Agreements with the public payment processing agencies were renewed in order to ensure timely payments.
- We united the efforts of two call centers processing consumer applications and the centers of direct customer service, which allowed each and every consumer to solve all issues connected with the power supply by contacting IDGC of Centre.
- We took measures to ensure timely compilation and delivery of the updated receipts to the Company’s consumers who are common citizens.
In order to reduce the debt load of the power sales companies which were deprived of the status of a supplier of last resort, IDGC of Centre organized work aimed at collecting consumer debts payable to the previous suppliers of last resort on account of future repayment of debt for power transmission services payable to the Company.
The debt of companies deprived of the status of a supplier of last resort for the power transmission services payable to the Company in 2013 was successfully reduced by 2.1 RUB bln (24%).
The positive factors of fulfilling the new type of business in 2013 included: the increased collection of debt for power transmission services, reduction of losses and acquisition of extra revenue.